#SuzyCruise: Gucci – Striding Through Sexuality And Sensitivity
Designer Alessandro Michele takes a profound look at social mores, from Pagan Rome to Seventies freedom
Gucci CEO Marco Bizzarri (left) with Elton John at the Gucci Cruise 2020 presentation in Rome
Does decorating their clothes with images of Mickey Mouse equal reproductive rights? Ultimately the Gucci Cruise show, whatever its ardent and powerful messages, is about selling desirable stuff. And there was heaps a’plenty of that.
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- #SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
- Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH
- #SuzyPFW Saint Laurent: Playing The Light Fantastic
- #SUZYPFW: Mixed Messages at Balenciaga and Givenchy